- Help with providing “branch office” services to clients – by phone, by e-mail or in person.
- Perform various clerical and administrative duties that require you to be self-motivated and self-disciplined to the operation of the office and company.
- To assist other team members and management with planning and organizing standard operating procedures and daily/weekly workloads.
- To assist management with clerical services, record keeping, and status reporting.
- Other duties as assigned such as organization and cleaning of the office/mailroom.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with organization and processing daily “data” relating to client’s inventory records, client’s “ship orders”, billing records (jobs, logs, timesheets), and other company functions.
- While working alongside other team members help maintain records, files, logs, etc. as necessary to account for, document and report activities as required by client and/or UCanTrade.
- Help receive and sort incoming mail; picking up mail at the Ferndale Post Office when necessary.
- Backup Operations “office” personnel with various accounting and clerical tasks, e.g. order release, inventory adjustments, job templates, etc. Appropriately maintain the process and flow of paperwork; picking up paperwork from other UCT locations.
- Checking packages in production; 1st and 2nd checks and verifying addresses on shipping labels.
- Assist with client services: greet and log clients and visitors and assist clients by phone or in-person in a professional and friendly manner when appropriate.
- Learn and efficiently operate various equipment and systems, including photocopier, fax machine, and computer.
- Back up for TAC/Delivery Intercepts and processing/reconciling weekly UPS invoices when necessary.
- Help maintain a neat and tidy office/mailroom by organization and cleaning.
- Assist with maintaining standard operating procedures (SOP) for clients.
- Perform other basic administrative/clerical jobs as necessary.
Education – High school diploma or equivalent
Experience – Minimum 3 years of related business/administrative/office/
clerical/accounting/inventory experience or equivalent education
- Computer operation and/or other keyboard skills
(required Microsoft Office Suite, preferred Airtable)
- Aptitude for accounting, record-keeping, and figures
- Excellent communication skills, personal/phone/written
- Planning and organization ability
- Able to set, juggle priorities
- Legible handwriting
- Quick to learn
Address: 1465 Slater Rd, Ferndale, WA 98248
Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am – 7pm
Address: PO Box 94430 Richmond, BC V6X 8A8