Role types: Full-time, part-time
Location: UCT HQ, 1465 Slater Rd, Ferndale, WA 98248
Description: At UCanTrade (UCT), we work every day to provide seamless cross-border distribution and logistics solutions for Canadian businesses of all sizes. We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who excels at using data, and enjoys working cross-functionally to create innovative supply chain solutions.
Overview: The Business Analytics (BA) team member will work with internal departments (operations, finance, marketing, etc.) to create the vital link between our information technology systems (e.g. warehouse management software) and our business objectives. Specific responsibilities include documentation of technical processes, data analysis, basic database usage and management, and no-code development. The successful candidate should have a propensity for statistical analysis, and ability to use data to solve problems. This individual will also be responsible working cross-functionally with internal and external partners to support ongoing integration efforts and company-wide implementation projects.
- Technical writing – Creation and iteration of process documentation and standard operating procedures, spanning physical operations and software.
- Design and creation of metrics and analytical tools (e.g. dashboards), working closely with internal and external customers. Understand key performance indicators and strategically analyze processes for continuous improvement.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with internal and external parties to optimize and enhance integration between internal systems, vendors/providers and customers.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to IT and Business teams, communicating key insights and findings.
- Driving continuous improvement efforts and tracking ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Engineering / Business / Operations Management or a related field and/or 4+ years of relevant experience in customer service / customer relationship management roles.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Interest in creating logical databases and software integration.
- Operating knowledge of: Microsoft Excel, PowerBI and/or Tableau, Microsoft Access, Airtable, and other no-code development platforms. SQL knowledge preferred.
Contact: Jobs@UCanTrade.com / Phone: +1 360-380-6900
Address: 1465 Slater Rd, Ferndale, WA 98248
Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am – 7pm
Address: PO Box 94430 Richmond, BC V6X 8A8