Reports To: Office and Services Team Leader
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Prepared Date: January 2022
The Client Services Administrator assists in the execution of positive experiences for clients and employees. They act as a liaison between the company and its clients, in addition to assisting with complaints, orders, account questions, and procedural updates. A Client Services Administrator assists in maintaining a smooth flow in Client Service operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build, maintain, and improve relationships with clients through regular communication.
- Serve as initial contact for client phone calls and emails.
- Process, pack, and ship orders accurately.
- Troubleshoot client requests (ex. tracking status of an order, communicating special projects, etc.)
- Liaison with client personnel regarding operations, problems, status, etc.
- Maintain familiarity with various services, rates and procedures of UPS, the USPS and other shipping companies commonly used by the company.
- Learn and operate various equipment and systems, including Shipstation, Airtable, and 3PL.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties such as filing, record keeping, copying, and data entry
- Assist with distributing incoming and outgoing mail, including postage and shipping for all non-equipment.
- Review shipment delays and coordinate with clients/leads as necessary to resolve
- Coordinate with Services Lead to communicate and execute any relevant trainings and procedure updates
- Oversee release of fulfillment orders and communicate special requests to Warehouse Leads
- Communicate with Leadership team regarding business needs to secure resources needed to satisfy client demands and ensure delivery and/or implementation.
- Ensure office area is clean and organized to promote an efficient working environment, including break room.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Customer service and/or client relations experience
- Solid work history that demonstrates reliability, warehouse or office work experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and general computer & technology literacy.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers based on empathy, compassion, and transparency.
- Ability to balance results with other business considerations.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail; ability to work independently and collaboratively, prioritize tasks, and have a pro-active approach to task completion.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced office environment.
- Team oriented and goal-focused: organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Google applications preferred.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot a variety of situations.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- None Required
All conditions, skills and abilities listed below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The environment can be noisy at times, busy or fast paced, including warehouse operatives; pickers, and packers, working alongside forklift truck drivers who are moving pallets between shelves.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time. The employee must constantly reach with hands and fingers. Must be able to walk, bend, stoop, and kneel frequently. Able to lift to 40 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation. Employee must be able to work in close contact with small and large groups. Frequent hearing and talking is required. The employee must constantly reach with hands and fingers. Repetitive hand motion required.
Address: 1465 Slater Rd, Ferndale, WA 98248
Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am – 7pm
Address: PO Box 94430 Richmond, BC V6X 8A8