Role types: Full-time, part-time
Location: UCT HQ, 1465 Slater Rd, Ferndale, WA 98248
Description: At UCanTrade (UCT), we work every day to provide seamless cross-border distribution and logistics solutions for Canadian businesses of all sizes. We are looking for an organized, dynamic self-starter to help define and manage our customer experience on a day-to-day basis. The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, communicate effectively and concisely and enjoy solving problems while juggling multiple, time-sensitive priorities.
Overview: The Client Services Representative will work with internal departments (operations, finance, marketing, etc.) to serve as the “face” of UCT to our customer base, delivering high-quality customer experience for both established customers and potential customers seeking to learn more about UCT’s portfolio of services. This individual will work to improve quality and accuracy of orders (both inbound and outbound), field questions from existing customers to provide data-driven and factual answers, and work with various internal teams to identify and solve problems proactively and drive process improvements.
- Addressing customer concerns and complaints, quickly and with a high degree of professionalism and accuracy.
- Understanding available service offerings and assisting the UCT team in identifying customer needs to ensure appropriate fit, satisfying customer needs and facilitating growth.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address customers’ business needs
- Advise customers on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Assess customer activity periodically to ensure both the company and customers adhere to contract terms
- Study market and industry trends to enable customer growth and innovation
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customers’ needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business, Marketing or a related field and/or 4+ years of relevant experience in customer service / customer relationship management roles.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
Address: 1465 Slater Rd, Ferndale, WA 98248
Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am – 7pm
Address: PO Box 94430 Richmond, BC V6X 8A8