- Primarily responsible for receiving and processing client orders through email and a third-party warehouse management system.
- Answer phone calls and respond to client emails.
- Help coordinate daily workload in consultation with the Warehouse Team Leader and (if applicable, the Operations Manager at our Slater location).
- Maintain a professional demeanor when greeting and assisting clients, suppliers, couriers, and staff.
- Maintains documentation of all processes.
- Record work data into various logs, job orders and Package In/Out system.
- Respond to 1st and 2nd Checks for verifying order accuracy when needed.
- Maintain a clean, neat and tidy warehouse/facility.
- Willingness to help in Production when needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track new incoming orders and assign them to Warehouse Team Members.
- Monitoring and controlling daily warehouse workflow will be requiring you to stand, sit, or walk for extended periods of time.
- Serve as a resource on product technical issues and Order Fulfillment process matters.
- Check in packages from couriers and customers with accurate data (Client/WCC/Date) codes. Place packages in appropriate locations in a timely manner.
- Help processing, and verifying all orders are being completed for billing in a timely manner.
- Monitor and maintain warehouse appearance swept; dusted; aisles unobstructed; trash removed; pallets and product tidy.
- Perform additional duties as necessary to increase team capacity and maintain performance, and other duties as directed by the Warehouse Team Leader and Operations Manager.
Education – High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous supply management experience preferred
- Previous customer relationship management experience
- Strong multitasking and organization
- Ability to work comfortably with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication
- strong interpersonal and representation
- Proficiency in using database applications with the ability to focus on delivering
high- quality client services.
Address: 1465 Slater Rd, Ferndale, WA 98248
Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am – 7pm
Address: PO Box 94430 Richmond, BC V6X 8A8