We provide warehousing and storage services for a variety of goods and products in a clean and well-organized warehouse. In addition, we maintain very high security and personnel standards. Both short term and long-term warehousing and storage are available.
Pick-n-Pack allows you to import or send us product in larger lots, saving money by eliminating excess transportation and brokerage fees.
We receive your shipping instructions (e.g., packing slips) by fax or e-mail, then pick, pack and ship from your USA warehouse. This allows you to quickly respond to your customer by getting product out with the certainty of no border hang-ups. More importantly, it frees up your valuable time for sales and marketing.
Fullfilment and Pick-n-Pack
UCanTrade, Inc. offers a variety of Pick and Pack services to make cross-border commerce easier for Canadian entrepreneurs seeking to sell products to consumers in the United States. Our Pick and Pack service allows you to import or send us product in larger lots, saving money by eliminating excess transportation and brokerage fees. We hold your inventory in our Ferndale, Washington facility only 15 miles from the border on I-5 and await your orders. When you receive an order from a U.S.-based customer, we receive your shipping instructions (e.g.) packing slips electronically, and then pick, pack and ship from your USA warehouse. That’s because in addition to being a state-of-the-art shipping facility, we provide your company with a U.S. business identity, so our warehouse is your pick and pack warehouse.Pick and Pack Fulfillment
By having UCanTrade handle your order fulfillment and pick and pack for U.S. orders, you save time and money. With pick and pack services in the United States, orders ship domestically to customers in all 50 states, thereby eliminating border delays and expensive international shipping charges. Additionally, our pick and pack warehouse is also fully equipped to handle returns on your behalf. So, if you have a customer that orders the wrong size or color of an item, for example, they can return it and receive the correct item without having to pay for international shipping on the return postage. UCanTrade’s expert staff will process the return, and then pick, pack and re-ship the correct item, all without the hassles, costs and delays of another border crossing.
We currently offer pick and pack order fulfillment to a number of Canadian e-tailers and traditional merchants seeking to enter the U.S. market with minimal overhead cost. By utilizing UCanTrade’s expertise and locating your pick and pack facility in the United States, your company can sell more product, in less time, at lower cost to American customers. Choose UCanTrade for all your U.S.-based pick and pack order fulfillment needs.
Cross-Dock / Transload
Our Ferndale warehouse and distribution center sits conveniently between Seattle and Vancouver on the I-5 corridor only 15 miles from the border.
7 loading docks and a large trailer yard offer ample flexibility to accommodate your cross-docking needs while extending your service area reach with an outsourced terminal.
We can assist you with the often missing but critical component of the successful Internet based business. We supply the missing brick in your click.
By providing a complete shipping and inventory management system, we enable you to outsource your fulfillment logistics. This system allows for the extraction of data for export to UCanTrade’s fulfillment system and/or remote inventory management that may be integrated with your in-house inventory system. Please inquire about your specific system requirements.
Value Added Services
UCT provides a full menu of value-added services available at each of our locations. Generally, if your product needs special handling or manipulation – we can help or point you in the appropriate direction to one of our trusted partners. These services include:
- Inspection and repair of products – damage inspection, functionality testing, general quality assurance.
- Kitting – We arrange items in a specific order (for example, placement of items within a box) – this can range from a single instruction all the way to a multi-part sequence.
- Assembly – Our team of professionals performs light manipulation or assembly for a variety of goods, to your specification.
- Bundling – We combine multiple items to ship together, as defined by you.
- Rework – In the event a shipment is put together or arrives in an unsatisfactory manner from origin or somewhere in the supply chain, we offer rework services to correct any defects and load to your specification – ensuring your shipments arrive to customer in a safe, compliance and efficient manner.
- “FC prep” services – We specialize in ensuring your shipments meet your customers’ requirements, whether this is for e-commerce, big box retailers, or businesses with unique requirements. Labeling, stickering, bagging, etc.